WITH THIS FREE GUIDE YOU’LL LEARN…
- A simple activity to help you understand the way your child processes information and how to use this knowledge to maximize his/her potential
- How to stimulate creativity and curiosity and encourage your child’s unique interests and passions
- How to balance high expectations and appropriate support for your gifted/2e child
- How to talk to your child about learning roadblocks and foster effective communication skills
- How to help your 2e child contribute positively to society without becoming a helicopter parent
Day Sanchez is an education specialist, social and emotional intelligence coach, and the founder of 2e Minds.
She collaborates with parents to guide twice-exceptional (2e) children in rewiring their brain for positive mindsets, developing positive behaviors, and building important habits and skills so they can experience success, improve their self-esteem and confidence, and explore their gifts and talents.
Her approach draws on social and emotional learning, positive psychology, neuroscience, and cognitive behavioral techniques.